Attend workshops by Clinical Psychologist Ira Naeem at Pakistan Association library on 12 May 2018, 3pm to 5pm
• Describe what is meant by the terms mental illness and mental health.
• Identify the most common mental health diagnosis
• Recognize some of the symptoms of the most common mental illnesses
• List the risk factors that may contribute to the development of a mental health problem.
• Discuss recovery for those experiencing mental illness
• Challenge some of the stereotypes and stigma associated with the term mental illness
• Identify ways of looking after your own mental wellbeing.
Venue: PAD library
Schedule: 23 June 2018, Saturday, 6 PM to 8 PM
FREE Registration - 050-5356390