• This course fulfils the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) training requirements needed for the RBT credential.
• This course is provided by Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
• The course follows the RBT task list given by BACB.
• 40 hours of direct instruction.
• Competency assessment will be provided upon successful completion of the course.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a minimum of high-school diploma or equivalent.
Anju Varghese BCBA
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
BACB Certification no: 1-17-27395
Terms & Conditions:
•Upon completion of the course, the applicants should undergo a criminal background check, pass the competency assessment and pass the RBT exam in order to obtain the RBT credential.
• Reservation fee (10% of course fee) shall be collected to confirm your seat on the training course.
• The course fee is payable in full prior to the course commencement.
• Limited seats available on first come first serve basis.
• Refunds - Reservation fee is non-refundable. Course fee is only refundable prior to course commencement.