What services do you provide?
We offer therapy for children with learning delays and difficulties, hearing and speech impairments, behavioural disorders, movement and daily living skills improvement as well as counselling for adults. We also offer training for teachers and special education professionals as well as parents.
Please check our detailed list of services for a complete review.
Where is your office located?
We are based in Umm Suqeim 1, Dubai on the Jumeirah Road. Our nearest landmark includes Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant and the fast food joints KFC and Hardees.
Our office is located in on Al Raddi St., Villa 27.
What licenses do you operate on?
We are licensed under the Dubai Health Authority and our medical staff is licensed to practice throughout the UAE. We are also licensed by the KHDA to provide professional training to management and other special education needs professionals.
What license do the therapists hold?
Our therapists hold DHA license.
What languages do the therapists know?
We have English, Arabic, French speaking staff speaking staff to ensure your requirements are well met.
Our therapist’s language pool:
What is the mode of payment?
We accept self-paying customers on cash/card basis.
In case of insurance, your therapist prescribes the frequency of visits while the health insurance provider authorizes the prescribed visit.
How important is my involvement in the care of my child?
The process of therapy for your child is all-round. Involvement in the care process of your child does not end at the center. In fact therapy and development of your child starts at home as this is the most comfortable environment for a child. Your involvement, encouragement and efforts are what help a child overcome the odds and achieve greater results. It is very important that children of determination receive family attention and care to improve their outlook to integrate in to society.
Do I need to keep a copy of my medical records on hand for my first visit?
We would require a copy of the medical record in order to best understand and design an IEP (Individualized Education Plan), ITP (Individualized Treatment Plan), ICP (Individualized Care Plan) suitable to your child’s need. Our staff will guide you through the necessary steps to work out what’s in the best interest of the child’s development.
What is required for my first visit?
You will need to carry your Emirates ID and your child's Emirates ID for registration.
Where is Pulse Center located?
Pulse Center is located in Umm Suqueim 1, Al Raddi St., Villa No. 27.
Please click here to access us on Google Maps .
Do I need any special paperwork if I am divorced from the patient’s other parent?
Yes. We will need a copy of the divorce decree indicating who has the right to consent to evaluation and treatment before we can begin the appointment.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
You have the right to:
It is your responsibility to:
- 1. Be treated to the highest professional and ethical standards by appropriately qualified, experienced and licensed healthcare professionals
- 2. Be informed about the cost and payment options of the healthcare service provided by the health facility
- 3. Be aware of the name and specialty of the treating therapist responsible for your care
- 4. Request that the treating therapist and other healthcare professionals communicate in terminology and language you may reasonably expect to understand or through services of an interpreter
- 5. Have your request courteously received and properly considered as quickly as circumstances permit
- 6. Be informed adequately regarding diagnosis, treatment plan, prognosis of the treatment and follow up care
- 7. Be informed of the reason for various tests and treatments
- 8. Receive information regarding your treatment / procedure such as potential benefits, risks and alternatives that will enable you to participate in making informed decision
- 9. Change your mind about any treatment / procedure for which you have given consent to, refuse treatment and to be informed of the medical consequences of this action
- 10. Request a second opinion by another healthcare professional or to change the health facility or the treating therapist without compromising care within or outside the organization
- 11. Be informed of the evidence status of any treatment / procedure conducted by health facility, all related potential benefits, risks and therapeutic alternatives
- 12. Receive adequate assessment and management of medical condition
- 13. Receive respectful and compassionate care to all patients as per DHA regulations
- 14. Expect your personal privacy to be respected to the fullest extent consistent with the care prescribed to you and applicable to UAE laws
- 15. Expect all communication and other records pertaining to your care to be kept confidential and protected from loss or misuse to the extend required by the UAE laws and local regulations
- 16. Access your medical records and expect those records to be up to date and accurate
- 17. Be treated in a safe environment
- 18. To receive appropriate protection and services in accordance with your medical condition
- 19. Receive information on how to make a suggestion / complaint to the health facility
- 20. Consent or refuse to participate in medical training programs or research projects
- 21. To end your participation in such programs / projects at any time, for any reason without compromising the quality of medical services provided to you
- 1. Abide by any rules and regulations of the health facility
- 2. Present official personal identification and health insurance details whenever required
- 3. Attend the appointment on time and notify the health facility when you are unable to do so for any reason
- 4. Provide accurate and complete information about present complaints, past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications, allergies and any other matters related to your health
- 5. Notify the treating healthcare professionals if you do not understand your diagnosis, treatment or prognosis
- 6. Cooperate with, and follow the treatment plan as outlined by the healthcare professional
- 7. Bear the consequences if you decide not to follow instructions, treatment plan or recommendations by healthcare professionals
- 8. Treat healthcare professionals, other patients and visitors in a respectful manner
- 9. Accept financial obligations associated with your care
- 10. Safeguard your belongings whilst receiving any healthcare treatment
- 11. Observe safety rules including the no-smoking policy, maintaining the cleanliness of the place, hand hygiene.